Monday, May 26, 2008

Done With Work

Friday was my last day at the Biznizzle. I'll miss (some of) it.

Now all I have to do is pack.

Good Lord, where to start. Luckily I just don't have that much stuff. Mostly I just need to clean out my room. And figure out a way to take my rocking chair. I REALLY like that rocking chair. Not that any of y'all have any idea what I'm talking about. It's really unimportant. Oh well.

We leave in exactly 2 weeks. Check back later. This blog will be far more interesting when we're actually on the road.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Bungee the rocking chair to your truck's roof, Beverly Hillbillies style. EVERYONE will be very impressed (but watch for low bridges).

WyoBil said...

Catlin Hi from Wyoming We have snow for Christmas. We see that Texas is calling. I'm sure that your faimaly is glad Remember the door is open if you get this way. Thanks for the gifts. We like the photographs on the blog. be well in your travels.