Thursday, January 15, 2009

Carlsbad Caverns

One of my favorite parts to the drive down.
Unfortunately, we didn't get to see the bats. They fly south for winter...

Some of my favorite formations.






Sarah and Koji in the caves.




















Where we ate lunch.
Oh, Galaga...
Galaga; my childhood in an arcade game.
CRUISIN USA!!!
The coolest saloon ever. (we ate lunch at Jack's, to the right of this picture; this place was closed)
The coolest chandelier ever.
The coolest door ever.
Ruins on the hills above where we ate lunch.
The adorable historic strip where we bought fudge and mailed postcards.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Postcards! Got my Carlsbad Caverns & Texas Armadillo ones today. :)

Also my old books from Ft Davis. Thanks!


Love the pic of the ruined something above the place you lunched. And some of the Caverns pics, of course.